For 2017 KWRC is making a series out of it’s four scheduled rallycrosses. There is no need for separate registration for the series or extra fees, just entering an event gets you scored in the complete series.
The dates for the four events are:
Series Standings (Google Spreadsheet)
Watch the KWRC website in case we have to cancel or reshedule any of the events.
The series has a few simple rules:
– Anybody can enter individual events but you need to be a CARS club member to have series points count.
– We assign points based on your finishing position in your class, 10 points for a win, 9 for second and so on down to 1
– All four events (or however many we run) will count in series.
– We’re going to allot about $5 per entry to fund the series prizes but we haven’t determined what the prizes will be yet.
– We give CARS club members the first chance at available spots in each event.
– Over the season you might get points in two different car classes but you can’t combine them. You can enter a lower class car in a higher class (i.e. 2WD in 4WD).