April Meeting – Cancelled
7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
For 2020 KWRC is making a series out of it’s five scheduled rallycrosses. There is no need for separate registration for the series or extra fees, just entering an event gets you scored in the complete series.
The tentative dates for the five events are:
Saturday February 8th.
Sunday February 9th.
Saturday June 13th.
Saturday July 18th.
Saturday August 22th.
Sunday October 18th.
2020 Series Standings (Google Spreadsheet)
Watch the KWRC website in case we have to cancel or reschedule any of the events. When the racing schedule for the track is released we may have to adjust some dates.
The series has a few simple rules:
– Anybody can enter individual events but you need to be a KWRC club member to have series points count.
– We assign points based on your finishing position in your class, 20 points for a win, 15 for second, then 12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1
– All five events (or however many we run) will count in series.
– We’re going to allot about $5 per entry to fund the series prizes but we haven’t determined what the prizes will be yet. For 2019 we gave cash.
– We give KWRC club members the first chance at available spots in each event.
– Over the season you might get points in two different car classes but you can’t combine them.